Well well – it’s finally here.
You know how ENDLESSLY I talk about standing out online if you want to be successful – you know that ze competition is INSANE, and since the web is global, you HAVE TO COMPETE AGAINST THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD ! If you don’t know how to stand out and differentiate yourself, you will vanish into oblivion. Kiss your online presence & biz goodbye.
Dang ! But don’t shoot yourself yet ! There’s hope on the horizon.
- you know how to differentiate yourself in overpopulated markets
- could present all of your different skills in one compelling offer
- attract the right clients & customers that luv your very style
- create an online presence that gets web media attention
- get interviewed and talked about
If you want to know how to accomplish those things, you’ve come to the riiiight party.
ze Outstander Guide can help you with that :
The Outstander is a 104 page PDF guide, flavored with over 60 hand-crafted colorful illustrations, designed to help you build a compelling online brand that is attractive to a specific crowd that luvs to make biz with you.
It’s for: freelancers, bloggers, solopreneurs and (very) small biznasses that use an online presence as their main marketing platform.
Try out the guide risk free (click the orange download button below) or keep reading for all the juicy details –
When you read and implement the things I’ll feature, you will:
- be clear about what you & your brand stands for
- create buzz around your brand
- stand out, even in overcrowded markets, like a naked person with a red feather on the face
- know how to present yourself (and your brand), especially if you offer multiple skillz
- target the right people that will luv to do biz with ya
- get interviewed worldwide
Ok, so what’s inside this damn thing ?
This guide is a combo of design/text/visuals that will give you a mind-and-eyegasm. Emmmmmm.
Here’s just a small sample of the things you’ll learn:
- why branding is absolutely vital if you want to thrive in today’s world (and a fun way to explain the benefits and features)
- the one major you need to know if you want to influence people to take action (i.e. buying your services and products ;)
- Why you seriously need a grrreat business card ( and how to create own that makes people say *wow*)
- Why overcrowded markets are good (and how to succeed in one)
- why traffic is NOT important and what you should focus on instead
- how to position yourself effectively ( there are 3 main “positions” and a new one)
- write an awesome about page that tells an amazing story that people want to spread
- why being personal alone is not enough (there’s something else you have to do)
- How to succeed when aiming for a big-ass market (most people screw this up)
- how to burrrrn yourself into your customers mind (most people don’t pay attention to that)
- the best methods of making your brand stand out
- how to make the right people want to do business with you
- how to connect with you clients that makes ‘em want to lick you (or at least like you very much ;)
- the power of naming, and how it can help you stand out & stay memorable
- the one thing you have to do if you have no clue about design (but still want to have an effective website)
- why niches are old school and what you should focus on instead
- a forgotten method created by Walt Disney that helps you create MUCH better work
- Form a mastermind group (aka alliance ;) that takes you to the next level
and mucho more…baam after baaaaaam
Every lesson has a clear call to action so you can take what you’re learning and immediately put it into action. Booya.
|Also notice – I’m going to increase the price soon because I want to make it create a premium version, so the $44 will only be for now. |
This guide is like watching your favorite Saturday morning cartoon with a healthy dose of edginess and a smart smack for your BRAIN.
If that sounds juicy to you –
Then here’s what you have to do to get ze guide :
1.) Click the orange “download now” button below.
2.) This will take you to a E-junkie shopping cart page.
3.) Click on “checkout with Paypal”
4.) This will lead you to the Paypal where you enter your login data and pay.
5.) E-junkie verifies the notification and you’re taken to the “thank you” page on E-junkie instantly. Additionally, a “thank you” e-mail is sent to you which also contains the download link.
6.) You start reading the guide, and soak up all the cartooney flavored lessons which you’ll act on ;)
Do I need special skills to make this work?
Nope. I explain every tactic and trick in detail, and as long as you understand English (and my rants), you will know everything you need to about making yourself (and your brand) stand out online.
All you have to bring to the table is an open mind and the ability to act. And if you do stumble upon things you don’t understand, then what the heck – just email me at marsdorian(at)gmail.com
I’m an approachable person, unlike those sucky sleazy sales marketer out there.
Will I have time for this ?
You’ll need to set aside at least 30 minutes or so a day to really get the most out of THE OUTSTANDER, but it’s designed to go at your own pace. The more time you put in it, of course, the faster you’ll see the results.
Will it be easy ?
No way, it’s hard-ass work. This ain’t the training grounds for the kindergarten. If you aren’t willing to work your face off, you have come to the wrong place.
This guide is for AMBITIOUS go-getters.
Will this apply to your unique situation ?
Yesss. I worked my face off testing these principles with my diverse clients – they include Christian Puerto Ricans (!), small online biz owners from New York City and fresh startups in Silicon Valley.
Seriously – I have worked with people from all over the world, and no matter their unique situation, they all worked with those tactics. Your situation is unique, but I assume you’re human (if not, hello aliens !), you can do this from wherever you are.
Warning – what this guide DOESN’T do:
There’s no secret formula for success (if anyone says they do, they’re lying). All I can give you is my experience and that of my successful peers. You will have to tweak the tactics and see what works for YOU.
I also will not explain what Social Media is (Twitter, Facebook etc.) or how to set up a site/blog. I expect you to know these very basics. Also - I occasionally use strong language like “shit” and “fuck” ‘cuz me likes it. COME ON, YOU KNOW THIS BLOG. It ain’t the DISNEY CHANNEL.
It’s kept to a minimum, but if that really bothers you, please don’t buy ze guide (but then why the hell are you reading this blog ?)
And in case you still worry – don’t :
Satisfaction guaranteed with endless fire inside
Seriously fellas, I’m fucking confident in this guide. I only offer you ze best of ze best.If you’re not 100% satisfied, there’s a 90 day money back guarantee. Please note: to give you time to try the guide no returns within the first 30 days. If you’re ready, click on the orange button below :
Join a community of Outstanders
In addition to my best content, you can also get my free comic branding guide and weekly, inspirational cartoons straight into your inbox: